My roommates and I just had a dance party that lasted 3 minutes and 33 seconds. There was one night last year, when we sat in my apartment in Alpine and studied for midterms. The tension and stress was so thick you could cut it with a knife. So we just decided to dance off the stress. The song of choice was the All American Rejects, Gives You Hell. Tonight, once again, there was a much needed stress relieving dance party. The same song was appropriate, but this time we turned out all the lights and let loose! (and oh boy do we have such mad dance skills)
In particular, in my jaded state one stanza of lyrics stood out to me.
Now you'll never see what you did to me
You can take back the memories they're no good to me
And here's all your lies, you can look me in the eyes
With the sad, sad look that you wear so well.
I hope it gives him hell someday...
but for now, I'm going to play Yatzee!
speaking of Yahtzee, it should interest you to know that Corey and I love the Yahtzee game you gave us for the wedding, and we played it often over the summer. Corey even got up when he couldn't sleep at night and played games with himself! And it's been our FHE activity more than once. :)
ReplyDelete