Thursday, February 3, 2011

Did I ever tell you you're my Heeeeeeerrrroooooo? No really!

(Guess what... It's 11:00 and I'm blogging then going to bed! 2 tests done (and done pretty well, I might add).)
day 6- favorite super hero and why


Ok, so normally I would say my mother-- it's true. She is my hero, in fact, I sang her the title of this post on the answering machine this morning. She really is amazing. She can do ANYTHING, and does so much. I am continually amazed at how she manages to do all that she does. 


But if I had to choose a "super hero," I would choose Elasti-girl. Let's be honest. She is flexible, doesn't get bent out of shape. She is loyal, she puts up with her husband/keeps him out of trouble while taking care of her kids, realizing that all of them are different. (Much like petunias....if you know what I mean...). She serves many purposes-- as a parachute (a couple of times), a boat, etc. How awesome is she! When I grow up I want to be like her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment